Orbitera is a fast-growing startup that is disrupting how products – software, hardware, cloud infrastructure, and services – are sold and bought. Orbitera simplifies and automates Cloud Commerce. Our customers include some of the largest cloud service providers, software vendors, and channel partners in the world. As an Orbitera Customer Success Manager, you’ll be responsible for ensuring our customers get the best possible experience and value from using our products. This is a critical part of ensuring the overall success of Orbitera and a fantastic opportunity for a fast learner that wants to get a jump-start into the world of enterprise SaaS.
The Customer Success Manager will work together with sales, product management, and engineering to quickly resolve customer issues. As the face of the product for many of our customers, you will directly influence Orbitera’s success as a company. Your input will be invaluable for prioritizing feature requests and fixes. You will also get exposure to the inner workings of a fast-growing startup, and have an opportunity to build a career in service, product, sales, or operations.
What you’ll do
- Act as the main point of contact for customers that have questions or need help
- Assist with on-boarding new customers
- Ensure that customer issues are resolved to their satisfaction
- Measure and report on customer satisfaction
- Provide feedback to product management on enhancement requests
What you should have
- Some basic experience supporting software (internship experience a plus)
- Some technical background and know-how
- Practical understanding of basic software concepts
- Familiarity with cloud technologies like AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Desire to learn and problem solve technical, product, and business questions.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org